connect with us now!
on life's events and obstacles.
to identify and increase your strengths and resources.
into the person you have yet to imagine yourself to be.
Depression, anxiety, tragedy, choice, and circumstance can disrupt the balance of our every day lives:
- The medicine helps, but I'm still anxious all the time.
- My days are empty since my wife passed.
- I love my new baby, why am I so sad?
- My daughter struggles to fit in, how can I help her?
- It was just a job, why did the layoff affect me so much?
- Will I ever be able to speak with my husband again? It's like we don't even speak the same language anymore.
- Why are my children so defiant? I've tried everything.
- I tried ignoring the abuse, but it's not working anymore.
- and many more
These thoughts and questions steal our joy and peace.
We are here to help.
You don't have to go it alone. Connect
with an experienced therapist
how a healthy, effective therapeutic relationship with one of our counselors will encourage growth in ways that just talking with your spouse and friends cannot.
Call us at 972-808-7901, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or connect with us on the web to schedule a free 30 minute phone consultation today!